BRONX PRIDE Original Enamel Pin
Never Forget Your FIRST!
In 1997, my artwork was used as the original Bronx Pride, Inc. organization's logo. Along with a large banner I painted, the featured design was printed on t-shirts and sold to attendees for the very 1st “Bronx Pride” parade, which made its way down the Grand Concourse (Bronx, NY).
In honor of the original Bronx Pride, Inc. organization that welcomed me as their official artist, and my longtime friend Diana "DA" Perez (parade coordinator), I've created these beautiful items to retain their legacy for generations to come.
Original "Bronx Pride" artwork is © 1997 Xavier Figueroa.
• 1.5 inch Hard Enamel Pin
• Six Colors representing the LGBT Pride flag
• Silver Metal Plating
• Two Backing Pins for stability
• Metal Butterfly Clutches
• Additional Black Rubber PVC Pin Backs
• Back Stamp with official logo & copyright
• Custom Double-sided Pin Backer Card
• Resealable Cello Bag